Monday, March 18, 2013

New Video- Welcome to the Healthfully & Happily Ever After World!



Check out my new video that has a brief description of what "Heathfully & Happily Ever After" is all about here at WholeMinded Wellness.  I, Cortney A. Budney, CHC, share a little about my philosophy of how I support my clients in creating their dream life. 

I share this because many of the blog posts to come will be all about this concept of how to create your own fairytale existence.  If this video and subject speak to your soul, then you are in the right place and I encourage you to subscribe so you can get notifications of new posts. 

I promise you this blog will be real, vulnerable, I will share with you my journey along with way, and it will be chalk full of information and wisdom.  I also encourage your right to be an individual and nothing here is about the "one right answer" for everyone.  You need to decide if the content shared is the right answer/path for you.

To learn more about WholeMinded Wellness, visit www.wholemindedwellness.com.  We also offer a free 3-week e-course called "Healthfully & Happily Ever After" and you will receive one lesson each week that is based on a fairytale.  You will learn things like how to learn from the past but not let it hold you back, how to have a better understanding on what healthful foods actually are, as well as how to become a more whole and self-loving person.  If you love fairytales and you love growing as a person, this is the perfect e-course for you!

Sending Health, Happiness, and Abundance Your Way!

Bippity-Boppity-Boo!!!

~Cortney A. Budney, CHC
Fairytale Life & Health Transformation Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment